We are offering limited camping at D Acres. Here are the guidelines. Contact us to make a reservation
Covid 19 Update on Lodging at D Acres
We are reopening at D Acres allowing visitors onsite overnite.
We have tent platforms, meadow and car camping spots available.
Check our website for prices and availability.
Upon arrival please honk 3 times at the check-in parking lot.
To insure the safety of staff and visitors these are the rules:
1) Visitors are not allowed to enter any building on the farm.
2) Maintain a 6 foot social distance with other guests and staff. Please always wear a mask when interacting with other guests and staff.
3) We require 1st time visitors unfamiliar with the location to arrive before 9pm on their 1st night. Please check-in by honking your horn 3 times in the parking lot when you arrive.
4) Bring your own sanitizer. Please carry it with you at all times to use before and after public items (i.e. water spigot, porta potty door, and farm store bell).
5) Ring bell at Farmstore #218 or call 603.786.2366 if you are seeking assistance from staff.
6) Visitors only utilize the porta potty as a restroom. The porta potty is located in the check-in parking in proximity to the red school bus. Feel free to pee outdoors.
7) Water is accessible onsite outside of the Ox Hovel. Check with staff regarding location and procedure.
8) Use only the picnic table designated for guests near the fire pit.
9) Please do not touch any tools, farm equipment or anything else that is touched by others ( such as animal pen doors and farm cats :)
10) We require payment by credit card prior to arrival - no refunds within 7 days.
11) Quiet hours after 10pm . Please limit interaction to your party.
12) There is no trash or recycling onsite for visitors. Please plan to pack it out.
13) If accessing Green Woodlands or Rumney Crag please abide by their code of conduct.
14) In making reservation visitors agree to all these conditions, lack of adherence to these guidelines will result in immediate departure and forfeiture of fee.
Green Woodlands Mountain Bike Guidelines Rumney Crag Rock Climbing Guidelines
BIODEGRADABLE PRODUCTS: Please bring eco-friendly, biodegradable products with you for use during your stay, or speak with a D Acres resident to borrow or purchase.
CELL SERVICE: GPS and cell phone services are very unpredictable, so we suggest printing out directions before you leave.
See you soon!
We have been hosting campers for many years at D Acres. The two distinct camping options that we offer are the meadow and the platforms. The meadow is an open field across the street from the main house (#218). Anywhere in the grass surrounding the red house is fair game to pitch a tent for $12 per person. Kids under 10 are 1/2 price and kids under 3 are free. The platforms are in the woods uphill from the main house (#218) . The platforms are 12' by 12' and the cost is $35 for two people and $12 for additional people. car camping with no hookups is $25 ( additional persons $12)
Video Directions to Camping at D Acres from Vermont and I-91
Video Directions to Camping from MetroBoston and I-93
D Acres of New Hampshire is a not-for-profit Permaculture Farm and Educational Homestead located in Dorchester, NH. Read about our mission, our weekly meals, camping and lodging, and events and workshops.