We have been hosting campers for many years at D Acres. The three distinct camping options that we offer are the meadow, car camping and the platforms.
Our location is great for those hoping to hit the local bike trails- which is an extensive network- right out our front door!
Also a close proximity to Rumney Crags- a top notch rock climbing destination!
We are happy to host groups- please call ahead to discuss rates and various options for your stay.
We are also close to several local hikes and great swiming holes. We encourage guests to explore the farm and discover the beauty and functonality of of our permaculture design.
Note: We ask that first time vistiors arrive befor 9pm. Otherwise we cannot garuntee that you will be able to locate your spot in the dark if you are unable to find staff.
See what's available or book a reservation!
This area is an open field across the street from the main house (#218). Anywhere in the grass surrounding the red house is fair game to pitch a tent!
This area is the closest in proximity to our communal firepit!
Note: There is no vehical acess into this spot.
$12 per person. Kids under 10 are 1/2 price and kids under 3 are free.
These are in the woods uphill from the main house (#218) . The platforms are 12' by 12' and comfortably hold one 4 person tent.
$35 for two people and $12 for additional people.
These site offer no hookups and are $25 ( additional persons $12). There are many spots to car camp throughout the property. Some are more remote than others and require vehicles with higher clearance to access. If your vehical/ trailer is longer than 16' please call ahead to make arrangement- We may be able to offer a spot in one of our larger parking lots.
* While none of our sites offer water or electricity- They are all a close walk to outhouses and potable water on site. There is also a solar shower- Please use only biodegadal/ eco friendly products at our facility for the health of our soil and wildlife.
* We have a covered outdoor kitchen for guests to use that has water, power and a gas stove. This is a nice area to hang out in that over looks one of our 3 small ponds, while preparing a meal. There are limited pots/pans/ dishware and utensils. Please plan to bring your own and leave the place clean for others after using it to prepare your meal.
* Naan Stop Cafe also provides on-site food service Memorial day weekend - Mid October and on Sundays January- April
* Campfires are not permitted at any of the sites- but we do have a large commnal firepit for guests to use. There is firewood available on site.
* Pets are allowed - They must be well behaved, on a leash and please clean up after them!
* There are some swimming ponds- Utilize at your own risk. No lifegaurd on duty- Kids must be supervised at all times.
* Use of the Main Building: There is water, electricity and wifi available in the main building.
Guests are permitted to utilize the sunroom as a sitting area if it is not a busy time for restaurant diners. We ask that you limit using the main building indoor bathroom during restaurant hours. Showers are available by token ($3 per 3 minutes) Before 8 am and after 8 pm during restaurant hours of operation.
Guests are not allowed to access the main house kitchen for personal use- Unless a special arrangement and fee has been determined ahead of time. At this time we are not allowing guests in the upstairs of the main building unless a special accommodation has been made.
Depending on when you are here for a visit- you may be able to get involved with seasonal activities on the farm. Pick your own fruit, Cider pressing, procesing food, mulching gardens.
We also host worskshops and community events- Check out our calendar or follow us on Face Book if you would like to see what's happening! Another way to get involved is to join us on our monthly volunteer days. Last Saturday of every month. Please let us know a week in advance if you plan to come volunteer so we can plan accordingly.
Video Directions to Camping at D Acres from Vermont and I-91
Video Directions to Camping from MetroBoston and I-93
CELL SERVICE: GPS and cell phone services are very unpredictable, so we suggest printing out directions before you leave.
D Acres of New Hampshire is a not-for-profit Permaculture Farm and Educational Homestead located in Dorchester, NH. Read about our mission, our weekly meals, camping and lodging, and events and workshops.